Angi higgason recently joined Coldwell Banker Caine as a residential agent in the Spartanburg office.
Previously, she taught private music lessons and performed in many musical disciplines.
Higgason is a graduate of Ohio State University and Franklin University. She is pursuing her Masters in Instructional Design.
Michelle lindsay joined Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner Realtors as a Sales Associate in the company’s North Pleasantburg office.
She previously worked in property management.
Lindsay attended Georgia Tech, where she earned a bachelor’s degree in computer science while attending Harvard for contract law.
LaPaula Lanier joined Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner Realtors as a Sales Associate with The Spaulding Group in the company’s North Pleasantburg office.
David Kesler Jr. joined Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner Realtors as a Sales Associate in the company’s North Pleasantburg office.
He has studied the real estate industry for the past 20 years and has focused on residential, commercial, foreclosure and investment properties.
Kesler is also a licensed instructor and enjoys teaching.
Coldwell Banker Caine and BLUE Division Partners Receive HBA Bridge Awards for 2020 Performances
Coldwell Banker Caine, including its newly rebranded BLUE division, was recognized April 15 as the Greenville Home Builders’ Association Sales Team of the Year at the annual Bridge Awards.
The event, held at the Greenville Convention Center, honored individual and corporate achievements and recognized excellence and professionalism in the new construction real estate industry.
“We are proud to serve these amazing builders and agents in the Upstate through our BLUE division,” said Stephen Edgerton, President and CEO of Coldwell Banker Caine. “Their success is a direct reflection of their incredible dedication to their profession and the service they provide to people in our community. We are honored to support them. “
The prices included the following:
- Big houses in the south” Braemar Knoll Azalea Floorplan – Best Kitchen
- Big houses in the south‘#FeaturedNequarthoodFriday – Best Social Media Campaign
- LS Houses‘Chelsea Townes at Hollingsworth Park in Verdae – Community of the Year (under $ 500,000)
- Luxury homes in Stoneledge – Community of the Year (over $ 500,000), Best Exterior and Best Kitchen for Brown Stones ($ 500,000 to $ 999,000) and Oasis Exterior for Le Jardin – numerous awards for new homes and design
The Million Dollar Circle Award in the $ 1M – $ 5M category
- Tricia bradbury
- Greg lawrick
- Amy kemper
- Ashely Maddox
The Million Dollar Circle Award in the $ 5M – $ 10M category:
- Chelsi McCoy, who also won the New Home Sales Agent of the Year award
- Tracy kiker
- Melissa jones
- Dave beech
- Norell Mitchell Grissett
- Hunter Hurst
For more information visit coldwellbankercaine.com.
The Cliffs report over $ 43 million in first quarter sales
The Cliffs announced on April 19 that Cliffs Realty’s real estate sales were $ 43,693,975 in the first quarter of 2021.
This represents 78 transactions and an increase in volume of 85% compared to the same period in 2020.
“We have seen real estate demand from private clubs climb to record levels since the start of the pandemic and this momentum continued until 2021,” said The Cliffs chairman Rob Duckett. “Buyers continue to seek primary and secondary residences that offer privacy as well as proximity to great amenities and outdoor activities. We anticipate further growth as new products become available through The Cliffs and more buyers are looking for lake and mountain homes to enjoy year round. “
First quarter transactions include:
- 13 transactions for $ 5,963,325 in the Asheville area, which includes the cliffs of Walnut Cove
- 37 transactions for 17,731,000 USD in the Lake District, which includes the Cliffs of Keowee Falls, the Cliffs of Keowee Springs, and the Cliffs of Keowee Vineyards
- 28 transactions for $ 19,999,650 in the mountainous region, which includes the Cliffs of Glassy, the Cliffs of Mountain Park and the Valley of the Cliffs
Additionally, The Cliffs said 53 sales totaling $ 33,791,999 are pending across the seven communities in its portfolio.
For more information visit cliffsliving.com.